Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tom Petty Concert





Mike's friend JR has a suite at the arena here through his work and will get tickets for some of the events like hockey games and concerts. We got to go to a hockey game back in March with him and his wife Sammie which was too fun of a time for me especially(free alchcol is not good). Anyways he asked us to go to the Tom Petty concert on Wednesday with them and who could refuse! We had a great time...great music...great time people watching. We have already put our requests in for the next concert (coldplay is the front winner we'll have to see)

2 comments:

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Hi Angela! What a great blog! Can I add you to my blog roll?

Dawn & Ron said...

Hello!

I just stumbled upon your blog because I was looking for a different Michael and Angela! Anyway, I see that you are getting married next year. I happen to be a wedding photographer (based in Queen Creek). If you still have a need for a photographer, I hope you'll take a look at my website at
http://ronwarrenphotography.com/default.aspx

Thank You!
Ron Warren