Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our First Wedding Gift!


our china that we picked out! i love the cute paisley pattern on it.

The main dish and the salad dish.

So we received our first wedding present today(can you believe its one month today woohoo) Anyways its from my family that lives in Washington(all 12 of them...My grandma Nana, Aunt Ruth, cousins Jimmy, Debbie, Gary, Laurie, Robert, Janelle and kids) It is gorgeous...I can't wait to use it for a special occasion or really nice meal I may cook for the Mike...you never know. Thank you so much guys...I can't wait to see you in a month..get ready to party!

2 comments:

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

hey angela, yes you can add me! looks like the wedding stuff is heating up! enjoy!

auburn and chris said...

LOVE the china... oh my... the paisley is adorable! And how cute are your letters?! They are going to look so cute on the sing in table... just hope my book lives up to the cuteness around it! So very exciting!