Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ceremony

So for all you people here in Arizona, you know that the weather on Saturday was a little effy. It would sprinkle on and off all that day. Well it sprinkled while guests were arriving and it stopped just in time for everyone to walk down the aisle and it started up again when me and Mike were taking pictures. Here are some pics from the ceremony


me and my dad walking down the staircase praying not to fall!


I know the pic is small but here are the bridesmaids


you may now kiss the bride


I LOVE this picture...it is great(cheri and garrett thanks)


The whole bridal party!

1 comment:

auburn and chris said...

It looked like such a perfect weekend! I LOVED the Secret Garden... gorgeous! And your DRESS!! You loved amazing!! And the entire evening was absolutely awesome... and totally fun. Hope you guys are having so much fun in Hawaii!! I dont know how you couldnt!?!!