Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Birthday and Christmas


Our Tree


Well this year I turned the big 27 on the 24th. I was so happy my parents were here for my birthday and Christmas. My birthday was like any other.....went to church, had a fabulous meal of shrimp and tri tip, opened up my b-day presents...(which included a sewing machine yay!) and got to send the evening with the ones I love. Christmas morning we opened up presents...Mike got his blu-ray player...Mom loved her ASU nutcrakers and ASU sweatshirt...Dad got a new Lakers hat for the Suns vs Lakers game..and Suzie got an Ipod. Then all of Mike's family came over...Joe cooked an amazing prime rib and everyone fully enjoyed themselves (all 14 of us!) . We then made our way to Mike's grandmas house to visit with her and Mike's mom and had some yummy dessert. All in all it was a great two days!

No comments: