Monday, July 5, 2010

Linzy's Graduation


Linzy walking in


about to graduate!


The class of 2010


you did it girl!


about to get her diploma


getting her diploma


She did it!


Linzy's graduation party


Central Washington University bound


her dream of being a firefighter...it coming true


My dad and my cousins Jimmy and Robert


My mom with my aunts Amanda and Ruthie


Cousins


with Aunt Amanda


with the graduate!


Janelle, Robert and Mom


Robert and Suzie


sisters

Mike and I


Suzie, Aunt Amanda and I


Nana


Mom and Gary


Cheers for Linzy


Laurie, Mom, Aunt Ruthie and Dad


Cousin Laurie and myself


Linzy with her favorite aunts


being goofy!


Linzy, Robert, and Suzie


Silly!


Nana with her grandkids and great grandkids


the whole Brown/Gunder/Crawford/Yee crew!


Cousin Nathan..such a cutie


Mom and Suzie


Mom, Suzie and Laurie


Dad and Suzie


Auntie Ruthie and myself


Suzie and Auntie Ruthie


Linzy opening up her present from her uncles and aunts..nice job guys!


Linzy with her grandma


Riley and Gary


Nathan and Finn playing


Mother and Daughter


Linzy with her parents


Nice bracelet Linz


Linzy and Aunt Amanda(what an awesome surprise)


Mom and Linzy


Nice that I was shooting hoops in a dress and flats!


Sister and Brother


Cousin shots!


get it done!


My outfit for the bonfire


by the fire...what a great night


Everyone trying to stay still...like that was going to happen!


cousins


Aunt Amanda, Linzy, and Suzie



One of the main reasons we went up to the Northwest was to see my cousin Linzy graduate high school. Her family threw a big party for her and it was such a fun time. It is very rare for most of us to be in the same room. We may go years without seeing each other but it always feels like it was yesterday. Linz we know you will do awesome at Central! Thanks again Auntie Ruth and Nana for letting us stay with you and thanks Laurie and Gary for throwing a great party!

No comments: