Monday, October 15, 2007

A little Update....

I know I know..i've been a bad blogger! But really we haven't done anything exciting. On Oct. 4 it was our 4 year anniversary. I got Mike the Heroes DVD set and he got me Grey's Anatomy season 3. That day also marked the one year mark til our wedding. We are busy planning. I am super excited and I know I am in for a busy time. We have the venue which is going to be the ceremony and reception. I also picked my photographer. She is super cool and I love her photography. My mom comes out at the end of the week to visit. It will be my sister's 21st birthday...i know world beware. Also the first time Mom sees my house. So during the week we are going to do some planning and visit lots of stores. Well thats about. Til next time...

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

Hey Angela!
Cute blog! Happy anniversary, & how exciting about planning a wedding! Looks like you are doing so great, have a happy Wednesday!