Saturday, June 5, 2010

Brigitte's Graduation!


Roomies with the graduate!


me and Heath


Congrats Briggie! Big ASU grad


Girl Shots!


Me and Heath took it upon ourselves to start taking more shots!


Scooby Doo Shots...but they weren't and they tasted like Egg Nog..this isn't Christmas!


The start of the pub crawl....sprite and tequila..bad idea!


As you can tell by my face


The pub crawl crew!


Since they ran out of beads...we took the free jose cuervo cups instead


Seanie and Heather..too cute!


Me and the Grad....


Best Roomies ever!


Hugs for Mikey


I know its been a long time since I have blogged....and since we leave for Portland/Seattle area tomorrow I thought I better post some of the happenings of the last month. The Yee's have been busy! This post is dedicated to my former roomie and little "sister" Brigitte! She is a proud graduate of ASU. She got her degree in Parks and Recreation with a minor in Dance. We couldn't be more proud! I met up with The Venisse family after the ceremony at a cute restaurant in downtown Phoenix called Hanny's. We usually don't hang out downtown so this was new for me. After we headed out to a place called the Boulders. Its a bar that has like 50 plus beers on tap. Not a very good place for shots or mixed drinks ladies! We did have fun as always. Mike and I both had that Saturday off which was nice cause we hung out with Sean and Heather the whole day. It was like old times...Later that evening we saw there was going to be a pub crawl through downtown Phoenix. We had a blast and was in major detox mode after this weekend. So happy for Brig and so happy we got to hang out with old friends! Fun Times!

No comments: