Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Surprise" Trip to South Carolina

I went and surprised my mom in South Carolina this past week. Even though it wasn't technically a surprise, sure she was happy to see me. We ventured over to Wilmington, which is on the North Carolina coast for an overnight trip. I have always wanted to go visit this cute little town since high school days. It was the shooting locale for Dawson's Creek and now One Tree Hill is filmed there. Lots of movies have been shot there too. They had such cute shops and great food...seafood was a must and we found some yummy cupcake shops! We stayed at such a cute bed and breakfast right by the historic downtown and I would recommend to anyone. We traveled back to Rock Hill for the weekend. We celebrated my dad's birthday with the neighbors and had amazing Mexican food complete with Ron's special margaritas! All in all it was a great trip and had a great time with the family. Can't wait til June in Seattle!


Sunset in Wilmington

Appetizers and drinks on the river!

Horse drawn carriage ride we took through the town

On Cape Fear

Me and Mom

The b&b we stayed at!

me and Suzie

Mom and Suzie

The Brown girls

The Family..Happy Birthday Dad

No comments: