Monday, April 19, 2010

Arick and Christy's Wedding!!!

This past weekend we ventured to North Phoenix to celebrate the wedding of Arick and Christy. Arick is Mike O'Hara's younger brother and he married such an awesome girl. We got to hang out with all of Mike and Arick 's family...which we knew would be a blast. We got to meet cool new people like Hayden and Jill who are getting married later in the year. All in all it was a fun night and a wedding we will never forget...Congrats Arick and Christy!


Mike and I


Me and Dana(she was a bridesmaid)


Mike and his new BFF Hayden


Everyone doing Firemen Shots..don't ask but it messed Mike up!


me and Arick


The Boys...pre shots


Friends...me, Mike, Hayden, Jill, Mike and Dana


Get down with the shots


Uncle Ray's toast


Got to love our boys


Chirsty with Mike and Hayden


me, Arick and Uncle Ray


Don't ask!


Mike and Christy


me and the beautiful bride


Mr and Mrs. O'Hara

No comments: