Sunday, April 18, 2010

A New Found Hobby....


O'Hara modeling my clutch...the first thing I sewed


The skirt I wore to Christy and Arick's wedding(post coming!) Second skirt I made...pockets and a zipper!


Skirt I made in class


I (heart) this wristlet....made with left over fabric from the purse I made below


Purse I made for a co-worker...


Purse I made in class...I have since made 3 and orders still keep coming in


Wristlets for my mom (ASU one) and sister for Valentine's Day

So before my good friend Heather left Phoenix for Denver, she taught me how to sew on a sewing machine. So for my birthday, I asked for a machine and I have been making some super cute stuff. I have taken a couple classes at the Scrapbook store on how to sew that super cute bag and the skirt I am wearing with Heather and Brig. I just started how to make clothes...I can't wait to make more (I have a couple of patterns for dresses and skirts!)

1 comment:

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Angela! Your creations are ADORABLE! Can you please fly up to the bay area to give me some lessons! I love it!!! Great fabric choices!!