Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend


me and my boys...seanie and mikey

best buds!

The girls...(aka roomies)

girls again..(i'm wearing the skirt I made :)

all the girls..heather, me, brig and dana

Easter Weekend was a busy one for us. Friday night started off with a nice dinner at Olive Garden with Mike and Dana. We then made our way to Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe to meet up with Sean and Heather who were in town for Easter. It was so great to see them and spend some time with them. Four Peaks is a pretty awesome brewery too. Had only been there one other time and forgotten how good it was.

Dana getting sung happy birthday to.

me and the birthday girl

the ladies...me, dana and janet

Saturday night we celebrated Dana's 30th birthday with dinner at Outback and going out to Mill Ave to Suite 301 for some drinks and good people watching! Happy Birthday Dana!

Rachel, Robert, Me, Mike, Gina and Joe

Jaime and I

Gina and Joe

Rachel and Robert

Sunday was Easter and we had Mike's brothers and their families over. We also had our good friend Jaime come over which was so much fun. We barbecued tri-tip, made some delicious cowboy potatoes, fresh fruit salad and lots of yummy desserts. It was nice to have everyone together for the holiday. We even experienced some of the earthquake from California..who would have thought Arizona would feel an earthquake!

No comments: