Friday, November 13, 2009

Cruisin Through DC on Segways... part 1


my dad...everyone says he looks like the guy from Son of Anarchy(this picture totally looks like he's going to ride a Harley!)


me and my mom (pre-video)

sister and I

i loved my pink helmet!


(ok this is the best picture...its my mom about to run into the wall...me trying to help her and after she told my sister.."I can do it myself and leave me alone! me and sister laughed at this picture for days! we love you mom!)

So this post is getting divided up into numerous parts because it did take up our whole Thursday morning and its so fun to talk about. So our good friends Neal and Gab told us about the cool segway tours we could do through the city. Me and Mike thought it sounded pretty cool and we had never been on one. The first words out of my mom's mouth are..."Well you guys have fun then.." basically you two can do it yourselves but i'm not doing it with you. After getting to the hotel and seeing a flyer for it...Mike and I totally talked my parents into doing it..plus we knew my sister would be so down on riding one of those. So we booked the 3 hour tour online for Thursday(thank god for no rain!). It was pretty funny getting the training. The video showed every scenario on how you can get injured on the segway (totally freaking out my mom in the process!) We then got to go test drive the segways and ride around an alley before we hit the streets of D.C.....more to come on the actual tour!

No comments: