Saturday, November 14, 2009

Segways Part 2


the family in front of the White House


Suzie and Mike


on Capital Hill


TWB and Jojo in front of the Supreme Court


The cool thing for the most part we were traveling in the street with the traffic of DC. The whole time me and my dad where concerned about where my mom was how she was doing....she did great (white knuckled the whole time but didn't get injured) There were two accidents...one my dad and my sister bumped wheels and my dad went down like a tree on the sidewalk then no joke 2 minutes later right in front of the White House I swear I saw my sister coming right for me...so I did the only thing I could think of jump off the segway (that didn't work) and jump off the curb...well I did that but still on the segway. So there I went down right in front of security. They thought it was the funniest thing. No one was seriously injured which is the good thing. We got to cruise up Capital Hill...thank god we didn't have to walk up that...that would have sucked. Up there we saw the Library of Congress and The Supreme Court. All in all it was a super fun experience and everyone still talks about....as my mom said "its the most fun with pants on!" that's JoJo for you.

No comments: