Friday, November 20, 2009

Final Day in South Carolina!


My parents front door


the front of the house

So this is the last post of our trip to the East Coast. We had so much fun and got to do and see some really great things. D.C was a blast and so rich with history. We went at such a great time with the weather and how not crowded it was. We met some really great people that have been great friends to my parents over the year. I'm glad they are enjoying their life over there(such a 180 from Poway) and we miss them everyday. We got to see old friends with is always great and it had been a long time! (thanks again Neal and Gab for your hospitality. We can't wait to go back and visit again and see more that we didn't get to see this time around...I'm hoping for a trip to Wilmington! Here are some pictures of Shandin's Place (as my good friend Ali calls it) or TWB and JoJo's southern home! Thanks Mom for having us and we love you guys!

1 comment:

auburn and chris said...

ok, I dont know how I missed the night pics- they look AWESOME! Your trip seemed like a blast- I want to go back east so bad!

Lets get together next week- we need to do lunch!